Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie
Another fabulous installment of Cookie Friday!
I am a little obsessed with Bethenny Frankel’s banana chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have changed it and tweaked it numerous times. Every variation of her recipe turns out great! This week I decided to ditch the banana, switch up the sugar and add toffee chips. HOME RUN! These little cookies are so good!!!! If you are a fan of toffee at all you will love them. They are still gluten free and vegan which means no tummy ache for me! Another plus!!
Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (gluten free, vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (I just threw the oats in the Vitamix and made my own oat flour)
- 3/4 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder, soda and salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips ( I used mini)
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup toffee chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup soymilk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to portion out cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpad. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are light brown.