My family makes a huge deal about St. Patrick’s Day. No, we are not Irish. Both of my brother’s were born on St. Patrick’s day, 14 years apart! My mother is sure their birthdays mean something, but after 30 years, she still can’t figure it out! My daughter and I decided to make my little brother a dessert for his party. I decided to make dipped pretzels so he will be able to tell I did not sneak any tofu in his dessert 😉 One of his favorite cookies are Thin Mints, so I decided to top his pretzels with Andes mints and green sprinkles! This was a very fun messy project for Madilyn and I!
St. Patrick’s Day Thin Mint Pretzels
- bag of twisted pretzels
- bag of Wilton’s green melting discs
- green sprinkles
- bag of chopped Andes mints
1. Fill a microwave safe bowl with half a bag of the melting discs. Melt on 50% power until melted, stirring at 30 second intervals.
2. Tip pretzels into the green melted discs. You can dip half the pretzels, the front of the pretzel or the whole thing. Be crazy 😉
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Decorate with mints and sprinkles. They firm up pretty quick. They can be stored in the freezer until ready to eat.Read More