Here is a cookie that you can eat any day of the week. Friday is our traditional “cookie day,” but sometimes you just need a cookie on a Tuesday. … or a Monday. …Wednesday is nice sometimes too. Anyone else feel me?! This recipe is very similar to my skinny blueberry muffin recipe (which I also recommend any day of the week). I like to tell myself these cookies are just a bowl of oatmeal with a tad more sugar in them. But, of course, I can convince myself of anything in the name of cookies. As always, this recipe is gluten free and vegan.
- 1.5 cups of ground oat flour
- 3/4 cups of old fashion oats
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder and soda
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup vanilla soymilk (or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup mini Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large mixing bowl, mash one large ripe banana.
- Add all the other ingredients except the oats and oat flour. Mix (You can use a mixer or a large spoon. I usually just mix them quickly by hand).
- Add in the oats and oat flour. Mix again.
- Drop on a parchment paper or silpat lined baking tray. I like to use my 1.5TB cookie dough scoop for this recipe.
- Bake for 8-9 min or until the edges just barely start to brown.