I love it when my friends request I come up with new recipes. My super fit cross-fit BFF asked if I could come up with a Paleo Pumpkin muffin. “Of course!” I replied! All I did was take my pumpkin muffins and replace the oat flour with almond flour, raw sugar for honey and added eggs. They are super moist and delicious!
- 1.5 cups blanced almond flour
- 1 cup organic canned pumpkin
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- I used a small cookie dough scooper to portion them out into a nonstick mini muffin tins. These cooked for 15-18 minutes.
- You could also use paper liners and bake in a regular sized muffin tin. These will bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- *always stick a toothpick in the middle of your muffins to test for doneness. If the toothpick is clean, they are done!