New Favorite Cooking Blog!
Late one night last week, I had a craving for caramel. Oh, how I love it so! I searched Google to try to find a raw recipe that could satisfy my ferocious craving. I came across a recipe on loveveggieandyoga.com that not only looked amazing, but easy, too! By the time I realized it, I had spent over an hour trolling over all the recipes on the website. Loveveggiesandyoga is run by a woman whose passion is yoga/running, photography, and eating delicious, healthy plant-based food. In only a week, I have already made five of her recipes and printed many more! Averie gave me permission to share three of my new favorite recipes with you!
Averie’s High Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 tbsp Agave
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
DIRECTIONS: Step-by-step guide on her website.
Averie’s Raw Vegan Caramels-Gluten/Soy/Nut Free
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates (pitted & loosely packed)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
DIRECTIONS: Step by step guide on her website.
Averie’s 2 Minute Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Agave (in whatever ratios you have/prefer)
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil (this is the Key Ingredient. Do not skimp on this!)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (if you don’t have ACV, use orange juice or regular vinegar)
- 1 tsp ground Ginger (optional)
DIRECTIONS: Step by step guide on her website