I have to give my husband credit for this delicious creation. We have been having banana ice cream almost every night after dinner. He had the great idea to add a scoop of chocolate Juice Plus Complete to our banana ice cream. The chocolate Juice Plus Complete tastes like hot cocoa mix, so it was the perfect addition to this dessert! We make enough to feed all four of us!
To make your blending easier, break your bananas into large chunks. Also, add the bananas last.
Feel free to top your banana ice cream like you would ice cream. I like to add a drizzle of raw honey and a few mini chocolate chips!
- 6 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop of chocolate Juice Plus Complete
- 1 tb cocoa
- 1 tb plant based milk, or water
- 5 drops liquid stevia, if desired
- 2 tb peanut butter
- Place all the ingredients in your high speed blender.
- Blend on high until rich and creamy.
- I like to top this with a drizzle of raw honey and a few mini chocolate chips!
*Juice Plus Complete is a plant based whole food protein shake. Shoot me a message if you want any more information! Read More